Support For Young People
Many people with bipolar suffer their first episode of severe mania or depression in their late teens or early twenties.
If you are a young person aged 18-25 years old or you know a young person who may be affected by bipolar, then the Bipolar UK Youth Project is here to give you some support.
Our support includes:
- Self-Help Groups - There are two groups in London which are specifically for people who are 18-25 years old.
- Online eCommunity - A place to share and talk to other people who may be going through similar situations.
- Information Leaflets - Downloadable material with some in-depth guidance about bipolar.
- Frequency Asked Questions - some of the answers from this section may be able to help you. Contact us if you would like to talk about any other issues that you are worried about.
- Links to useful organisations - There are other places where you may be able to get some more support or advice.
If you would like any further help or support, please contact us on:
Phone: 020 7931 6486
Make a donation today and help
us support people affected by bipolar.
Our vibrant & supportive online discussion forum.Join our eCommunity