Bipolar UK support groups cover the length and breadth of England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Groups are free to attend and are open to all individuals affected by bipolar including those with a diagnosis, those pre-diagnosis, their family members, friends and carers.
You don't need a referral and you don't have to let anyone know you're coming - just turn up!
Bipolar support groups offer:
- Regular (usually monthly) meetings
- Friendly, confidential and accepting environment
- Peer support through group discussion
- Useful information
- Social activities
- Guidance on managing mood swings
"Although I have never attended a group meeting, my husband does and it makes all the difference to our lives"
At a support group you can:
- Join in and gain more confidence
- Get to know yourself better
- Make new friends
- Learn to manage mood swings
- Get practical advice
If you are feeling isolated or need help for yourself or for someone else, then come and be part of a Bipolar UK support group.
Make a donation today and help
us support people affected by bipolar.
Our vibrant & supportive online discussion forum.Join our eCommunity